Automatic Repair Tool
Follow the below steps to use the automatic repair tool and solve the [pii_email_b9ce4a385cb8780d05d3] Error:
- Go to the Control Panel and select the program and features.
- Alternatively, you can also search for it directly using the search box provided on the Windows tab.
- Select the Microsoft application and click on the option that allows you to edit it.
- You will find a Repair option. Click on it and follow the steps mentioned in it.
- The repair tool will start on its own and hopefully fix this error.
- Clear Cookies and Caches
Junk files can often pile up in your device making it laggy and causes errors to show. Clean your caches and cookies frequently. Moreover, make sure that you always log out of the accounts that you are not currently using on your device. This prevents any unnecessary errors from occurring.
Install a Newer Version
As discussed earlier, using an outdated version of Outlook is one of the most common causes of the [pii_email_b9ce4a385cb8780d05d3] Error. Go to the Control Panel and go to programming and applications. Select Microsoft Office 365 and follow the instruction that is displayed on the screen. After that, you can uninstall the version of Outlook from your device and install the newer one.
These were some of the solutions that will help you get rid of the [pii_email_b9ce4a385cb8780d05d3] Error. Contact the support team of Microsoft if the problem still exists even after you follow all the methods.