MP TET is supervised by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) and is organized to be held soon. Thus, it is the right time to begin your preparation. This article will provide you with a preparation strategy to crack the upcoming MP TET exam.
Here you will find some key tips and tricks to prepare for the MP TET 2020-21. It will be worthwhile. Before all, it is essential to know the exam structure.
MP TET Exam Structure
● In the MP TET, the total number of questions asked is 150that carries a total of 150 marks which has to be attempted within 150 minutes
● It will be an Online Exam.
● The questions will be MCQ, which includes 5 sections, consisting of 30 questions in each section.
● The plus point of the exam is that there is no negative marking on any wrong answer.
Topics related to Mathematics and Science are only for Mathsand Science teachers.
|Language – I
|Language – II
|Child Development & Pedagogy
Follow the MPTET syllabus closely for the paper – I prepare, try to cover as much topic as you can before time.
Topics that are included in MP TET Paper-I are:
● Language (1 & 2), Mathematics, Child Development & Pedagogy, and Environmental Studies.
● For the Language paper, 20 Language options will be available on the notification panel; candidates can choose any two languages from the panel.
Note: The question paper will be set in Bilingual (Hindi/English).
● Maintain a study timetable or schedule with the experts of BYJU’s Exam Prep and study according to it.
● One should start making a habit of noting down each topic and every single note of the syllabus in a notebook. This will help you in the last few weeks before the exam to revise the entire syllabus in just one go.
● Identify the area in which you need improvement. Then, focus on your weak points and practice them every day.
● Try to understand the main ideas of each topic thoroughly.
● Regularly practice the MP TET previous year’s question paper to identify your weak points.
● You can practice the mock tests available online to understand the exam structure vividly.
● A whole number of books are available in the market andonline for the MP TET preparation. Grab one of them to understand the basic paper structure.
● You can also choose any of Arihant’s or ChandreshAggarwal’s books for MP TET preparation.
● You can learn more about the topic by going through NCERT books of Classes 3rd to 8th.
● Thoroughly learn all concepts and theories before the exam.
● Try to revise the concept, important theories, and formulas again and again according to your timetable.
● Make a routine for practicing mock tests regularly.
● If you attempt the mock tests with honesty, it will help you score better in the real exam.
● Evaluate your section-wise score and try to boost your score by working on the weak section of the topic.
● Do not leave any questions; attempt all 150 questions with no negative marking.
● Previously, cut-off marks for the general category were 90 out of 150 marks to qualify for the MP TET.
All these facts will help you to systematize your exam preparation effortlessly. All the ideas shared above are gathered from the experience of all those candidates who have already qualified for the CTET and other competitive teaching examinations.